- Caged Animal Policy
- Lease Agreement
- New Tenant Info Packet
- Pet Policy
- Protect Your Family From Lead-Based Paint
- Service and Support Animals (HUD)
- Tenant Screening Criteria
- Go to Homes for Rent
- Utilize the search filters to fit your needs (rent, property type, etc.)
- Click the property of your choice.
- View the property details. Click "Virtual Tour" if you would like to view the property online in 3D.
- Click “Schedule a Showing” if you would like to view the property in person. This will direct you to Tenant Turner where you will answer pre-qualification questions and schedule a showing.
- You will receive viewing instructions from Tenant Turner via text or email, whichever you choose.
- After viewing the property, you will receive an email from Tenant Turner that provides a link to an application. If you are not viewing the property in person, click "Apply Online" on the property page to submit an application.
- Once received, our Tenant Coordinators will begin processing your application. You can view the Tenant Screening Criteria to see how your application will be scored. If there are any questions about your application or if additional documents are needed, a Tenant Coordinator will email or call you.
- While waiting for your score, we encourage you to contact your landlord so that they will expect a phone call. This will increase your chances of completing an application before another applicant. We also encourage you to visit our Tenant Resources to view the Lease Agreement, Pet Policy, Alternative Deposit Program, New Tenant Info Packet, and more.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com that will state if you have been approved for move-in. Note that we work on a “first come, first serve” basis which means the first fully completed application gets approved for move-in.
- Once approved, view the New Tenant Info Packet and coordinate with firstname.lastname@example.org for deposit and move-in instructions.
- Welcome to the PMC team!
Find Your Perfect Home
If you are in the market for your perfect rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective resident, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams.
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit any maintenance requests, pay your rent, or just to drop us a line. We love to hear from our residents.